We established that the most efficient way to acquire more participants is offered by social media. Thus we conduct the communication using Facebook and Instagram as well as LinkedIn.
Campaign on Facebook and Instagram
We promoted the created posts in sponsored FacebookAds campaigns,
to reach as many potential participants as possible, tailored to the profile of the target group. Each post, in addition to engaging text, was accompanied by graphics and a dedicated link redirecting to the registration form.
The campaigns we ran contained a conversion pixel. Facebook pixel is a piece of code for websites and online stores that allows measuring, optimizing, and creating audience groups for advertising campaigns and traffic on the landing page. Thanks to its integration we were able to conduct a more effective advertising campaign, using the actions taken by the audience on the website. Thanks to the FB pixel:
- We checked if the recipients convert on the website and how they switch between devices before converting.
- We made sure that the ads were displayed to the people with the highest conversion rate e.g. attending a conference.
- We created custom audiences for people who take specific actions on the site, such as displaying a key page or submitting a form.
- We have expanded our target group to include people similar to our clients.
- We obtained comprehensive data and performed analyzes on visitors to the landing page.
Apple announced changes to iOS 14.5 that will require all apps in the App Store to alert users of iOS 14.5 and later following the AppTrackingTransparency policy. These changes will affect how you receive and process conversion events from tools like Facebook’s pixel. Once Apple begins to require an alert on Facebook, advertisers targeting iOS 14.5 and later users will be subject to data sharing restrictions. To learn more visit the Business Help Center website.
Campaign on LinkedIn
Posts on LinkedIn have been tailored to generate as much organic traffic as possible. As with FB, each post had a direct link to the registration form. Additionally, partners and speakers were linked to their profiles on this portal. To make it more challenging the campaign on LinkedIn did not have a budget. Therefore, all activities were not supported by paid promotion, and we used only organic traffic.
In addition to the activities related to publishing engaging posts, we took care of the company’s profile:
- We developed a LinkedIn presence strategy.
- We created a page with a custom URL.
- We added the appropriate quality logo and background photo.
- We created a current company description (in English) and additional information about the company.
- We added information about the presence on LinkedIn on the website.
- We put down interactions on the site.
- We used paid post promotion.
- We activated our employees and business partners to be active in the published posts.
- We measured and optimized all activities